- NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT? In operating the Site, Company may include registration, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information.
- WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
- AUTOMATIC COLLECTION: Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
- COOKIES: From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Website. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Website may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
- WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We may use your personal information and share it with third parties to verify your identity, to check your qualifications, or to follow up with transactions initiated on the Site, including, but not limited to processing your credit card payment, if applicable. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to the Site, or to send you additional information about Company. If you give your permission during the account registration process, we may share your contact information with our business partners or other companies so that they may send you promotional materials.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION: We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
- SALE OF INFORMATION: In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Website. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION: Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to some of the information that we collect about you. If you have administrative privileges you may be able to modify the account information that is modifiable in the Administration Portal. However, we reserve the right to change the information that is modifiable in the Administration Portal at any time without notice. Furthermore, you may request that we deactivate your account by contacting us in accordance with Section 6.1 below.
- WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
- PUBLIC FORUMS The Site may include interactive forums such as virtual classrooms, message boards, discussion forums and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES The Site may contain links to other Websites. If you choose to visit other Websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other Websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those Websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
- CONTACTING US If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site please feel contact us at the following: email@example.com
- UPDATES AND CHANGES We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms. You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Site following any update or change, you shall be bound by any such update or change.